Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Private Tour
- Duration : 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code : RTHVF
- Exclusive Hunter Valley Private Tours with a professional guide
- Visit 3 small boutique wineries
- Taste up to 10 different wines at each winery
- Cheese and Chocolate tasting
- Flexible Itinerary
- Cafe Lunch
- Pickup from your hotel at 07.45am and drop back at 17.45 approx.
Explore Australia’s oldest wine region, the beautiful Hunter Valley, on one of our private day trips from Sydney.
Enjoy the spectacular drive up to the Hunter Valley as you cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge, pass through the leafy Northern Sydney suburbs before crossing the picturesque Hawkesbury River, famous for Sydney rock oysters.
Discover the beautiful green vineyards and fertile valley as you travel through the verdant Hunter Valley.
Visit three stunning boutique wineries such as Iron Gate Estate, Ernest Hill and Savannah Estate, and sample up to 10 varieties of wines.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at Oscar’s at the Hunter Valley Gardens or a 2 course restaurant lunch at The Cellar Restaurant with a complimentary glass of wine. Indulge in some decadent Belgian chocolates at the Hunter Valley Chocolate Company and sample delicious cheeses at the Smelly Cheese Shop.
Enjoy a relaxed drive back to Sydney and maybe spot some kangaroos along the way!
- Expert Commentary
- Wine Tasting
- Cheese and Chocolate Tasting
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel